Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Real stories from Beijing.



Lebron: When did you start sucking?"
Kidd: Sometime last season man I killed Boykins' fantasy team
Lebron: I heard he's going to play in Europe.
Kidd: I would too! Milwaukee sucks!
Lebron: So you gonna take a shot tonight?
Kidd: No. I don't wanna break the backboard.
Lebron: True story.



KG: What ever happened to Toni?
Kidd: I almost strangled Jim Jackson over that.
KG: It's almost impossible to find a SFW photo of her online.
Kidd: I'M JASON KIDD MOTHERFUCKER

2 comments:

MENKILLER said...

world cup 06... toni braxton... opening performer... i think she sang 'no more drama'? oh, wait..

Admin said...

Nice post. Really liked it..
Don't forget to update it regularly.
I am looking for new updates dieing to read more stuff from you ..
-------------------------------


JobHolic.Com
Aims at helping the Fresh Graduates, Engineers, MBAs to get jobs in good companies and Allows Employers and Recruiters to post jobs free of cost.
http://www.jobholic.com